Thursday, December 17, 2009

The truth

The truth is that people are afraid of the truth. The truth is that speaking your mind is looked down upon. The truth is that there is only one ultimate truth and it belongs to you. Let me see who my truth offends.

The truth is I hate cops
The truth is im anti-government
The truth is I think public educational institutions are a form of programming
The truth is I love beautiful women, ALL beautiful women
The truth is I think there is a necessary violence even though I wish 4 peace
The truth is im an MC that wishes "rap" would die
The truth is you will never be better than me
The truth is I don't need your approval
The truth is that my energy plus my authority issues does not make me ADD
The truth is that I am the truth

True story

No comments:

Post a Comment